Omg this is so me!!
- Teenage Latinas are more likely to die by suicide than African-American and white, non-Hispanic female students.
- Less than 1 in 11 Latinos with mental disorders contact mental health care specialists.
- Native American males ages 15-24 account for 64 percent of all suicides among Native Americans.
- Only 1 out of 3 African-Americans who need mental health care receive it.
- In 2012, 14 percent of American Indians and Alaska Natives age 18-plus had co-occurring mental and substance use disorders.
- Recovery is possible for everyone. -(Active Mind Blog) The Mighty
Author: BlackGirlDown “We Don’t Look Like We Hurt”