So I totally forgot she give me homework today, I’m suppose to read and try to master some of these tasks. Every task is a daily struggle, but I try so hard. She also taught me some new breathing techniques. I’m suppose to inhale the negative comment and exhale a positive one, I think it has helped. I managed to stay in my little office until the thunder started rumbling. We all know I’m terrified of rain and thunder, lol! At least I got one of my projects done! Yay Me 😊👍🏽 So take a look at my little homework and maybe write down what you struggle with, or what your good at!!! Hope it helps!!! Chat soon
Well it’s about 4:30 p.m. my time and I just woke up from a little nap. I hate starting the week of being unproductive, I got up and walked the dog to get some fresh air. I didn’t sleep good last night, so by 12 p.m. I was exhausted. My body is in constant pain, the meds are working on my brain but not doing much for my body. All I want to do is lay down and rest, but that means I won’t get any of my projects done for the week. So I have decided to get up come to my desk, and finish up some of the task I had to do on the computer. I needed a little motivation, so I read a book of quotes a co-worker gave to me a while back. Trying to motivate myself to get these projects done. I want to have a yard sale so I can clear all this clutter in my closets. Also the extra money will come in handy for baby clothes for my soon to be new grand baby. Yes as the days are narrowing down, I’m ready to see my new grandbaby. Been picking up little pieces here and there, but ready to go on a shopping spree for my sweet boy. So I hope these quotes find you all well, let’s motivate each other to make this a great week. Chat soon…..
“May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your floor.” Have a Great Week
You’ll Never Change Your Life Until You Change Something You Do Daily. The Secret Of Your Success Is Found In Your Daily Routine- John C. Maxwell
“There Are Seven Days In The Week And Someday Isn’t One Of Them.”
“Whatever you think about grows in your life.”
HOW TO BE HAPPY- decide every morning that you are in a good mood
“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
So I found this quote while reading some things online. And guess what this is the perfect message for me, I’m going to have to embrace this messy me. I have been through so many stages in my life, but this one seems to be lasting the longest. So I guess I have to find a way to love my messy self no matter what. I have to dress up, comb my hair, shower and make my messy self look better. I look like how I feel and that’s not good. Well here’s to my messy self…chat soon.
So today I was feeling a little aggravated, but that quickly changed once I got home and tried calming myself down. I have to learn a bad moment shouldn’t turn into a bad life. I sometimes overreact for no reason at all. I don’t know, I just feel like things should be coming together a lot faster than they are. Well I decided to take some advice from some of the blogs and books I read at night, maybe these things will work. Nothing wrong with trying right?????
- Take a Nap: Now, this is one of my favorites because I do love to sleep, but it can sometime be my downfall.
- List The Things You Are Grateful Now:I have a hard time with this, because my negative brain talks me right out of it.
- Eat Chocolate: Again another favorite, I usually go overboard but it taste so good!
- Binge Watch Your Favorite Show: I’m a fan of the Golden Girls, I’m always in a happy place when the girls are on.
- Listen To Your Music Extra Loud: Another fav, I enjoy rap music that takes me back to my teenage years.
- Take a Nice Hot Bath: Yes this works, just like Friday past I took a hot bath in the middle of the day and boy I don’t regret it.
- Walk: Of course I do this twice a day, and believe me it works. It’s a little hot here, but walking under the trees in the forest kind of relaxes me. Please watch out for all the snakes that like to hide, lol!
- Just Let Go: You have to realize that things will get better, I have to really focus on this one the most. I’m really trying.
Well now either think of some things you could add to this list, or try these!
I’m on a journey to get well again, don’t want to have this disease take over the rest of my life, hope this encourages one of you as well. It’s all about self care….